[mythtv-users] New Version: Bulk Updater for Videometa(imdb) data

Ryan Pisani mythtv at frouse3.homelinux.com
Fri Sep 14 03:53:41 UTC 2007

List-

There is a new version of the imdb-bulk-update.pl tool available.

In this version I included a -Fileup switch to find all new files(of
allowable & predefined default file extensions), and compare them with the
DB information. It'll remove all entries for files that no longer exist,
and add all new files that have no information in the DB.

I also added a -Manual switch to force a manual entry of IMDBID. This is
quite handy when searching for a specific stubborn title with -Title
switch.

The download URL is the same for now. Eventually it'll get moved to atrpms
with the rest of mythdora utilities.

http://www.4shared.com/file/23145905/548ed5c2/imdbupdatertar.html

Feedback is appreciated.

Ryan