[mythtv-users] Mythweb issues

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:14:36 UTC 2007

On 9/14/07, Vincent Jorrand <vjorrand at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I had that same problem a few days ago, running a query that returned a
>  lot of results.
> The php.ini change did not help because it was overwritten by a setting
>  in .htaccess
> So I just edited the vaule in mythweb/.htaccess
> And then restarted httpd. (not sure if it was required, but I thought
>  it could not hurt)
> I tested it searching for "the" and it failed with 64M but worked with
>  512M.

Thanks for pointing that out Vincent!  I didn't even realize.  If
you're using the newer SVN release of Mythweb, the PHP directives are
in the Apache mythweb.conf.apache file.  You will need to change the
line that reads:

php_value memory_limit                  32M

Changing the web server's default 'php.ini' file will not affect
Mythweb if you have it configured this way.

Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list