[mythtv-users] old HD-2000 card

Preston Crow pc-mythtv07a at crowcastle.net
Fri Sep 14 18:28:48 UTC 2007

I have an HD-2000 card hooked up to a roof-top antenna.  The signal is
nice and strong, but the card seems to be rather flaky.  Sometimes it
will record just fine, but it seems to get hung up at times, and then
won't record anything unless I reboot the system.

Does anyone have any advice for making these cards work reliably?

I seem to recall it being more stable with the old V4L drivers, but I
need a newer kernel where the only choice is the DVB driver.