[mythtv-users] Mythweb issues

Daniel Westendorf dwestendorf at scottusa.com
Fri Sep 14 17:47:36 UTC 2007

Hey all,

I'm having a few issues with mythweb. The biggest problem is that when I
do a search for something like "football" I get:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 35 bytes) in /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/search.php on
line 333

When I search for something like "boise state" I get a response without
any errors. This made me think that PHP just didn't have enough memory,
so I bumped up my php.ini memory limit to 512MB and I still get the
error. Any ideas?

Also, mythweather doesn't work through the Mythweb interface. It works
fine through the Mythtv frontend. Is mythweather still broken when used
with mythweb? Attached is a screen shot of what I get when I click on
Mythweather through the browser.

Thanks for the help guys.

-Daniel