[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Problem Please Help

jphughes at optonline.net jphughes at optonline.net
Fri Sep 14 13:25:28 UTC 2007

Thanks to all for your help. Just a note as to what was happening. I had previously used the "Yum Upgrade" and received reply something to the effect nothing to upgrade. With you advise I knew this was bogus so I revisited the Jarod Wilson document and tried a command he suggested "yum -y upgrade \*myth\*".  This did the trick and all is upgraded and Schedules direct is working.  Thanks again for the help.