[mythtv-users] Recorded program file names

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Wed Sep 12 21:14:55 UTC 2007

I was importing some files in to mythtv via myth.rebuilddatabase.pl,
which is something I have not had to do in a LONG time.. Since
~April-ish, and I was really pleased to see that all of the files in the
directory were named after the show name & such.  For example:
-rwxr--r-- 1 root root  531283968 2007-03-30 18:48 /video/Teen Titans -
2007-03-29, 1-00 PM - The End (Part 2).mpg

I remembered having to decode the file names according to the channel
they were recorded on, the date, and the time, and I thought that this
was a nice improvement even though I had not noticed it for some time.

However, I did realize that all of the shows that have been recorded
since September 1st, when I upgraded to 0.20.2 (via atrpms), went back
to those file names:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  702949376 2007-09-06 07:25
/video/1290_20070906070000.mpg

Is there a setting buried somewhere that might have gotten flipped as
part of the upgrade that I can flip back?

Thanks!
-Rich