[mythtv-users] Problem after reinstall (Air2pc)

Greg greg12866 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:59:38 UTC 2007

I have an Air2pc card in my Myth Box..It has worked,with no problems
since i installed it 2 years ago..We went on a short vacation to The
Gettysburg Battlefield, when we returned  my system was down due to a
power loss...  I had to reinstall  the OS and Mythtv..
    Everything works (2 huppuage 150,HDhomerun ,but my air 2 pc is not
able to scan for channels...When i  run dmesg i get the following error:
 ivtv1: Cause: the application is not reading fast enough.
ivtv1: All encoder MPEG stream buffers are full. Dropping data.
ivtv1: Cause: the application is not reading fast enough.
ivtv1: All encoder MPEG stream buffers are full. Dropping data.
ivtv1: Cause: the application is not reading fast enough.
 Does anyone have any idea if this error is being caused by this card?
Any trouble shooting help is appreciated

kernel-2.6.22.4-45.fc6.i686
Myth version 0.21.20070820-1
Thanks,
         Greg