[mythtv-users] DirecTV STB USB port

Rob S zerogeek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 03:29:21 UTC 2007

Well....I now know that it's not a widespread sort of thing and by looking
at the firmware on my boxes I discovered that they haven't been updated
since June or so.  I upgraded myth last week (for the schedules direct
switch) and apparently in doing so I somehow created this bizarre behavior.
I have no idea how upgrading myth would cause the directv.pl script to
suddenly not work...but I guess weirder things have happened. Anyway, thanks
for your help guys...guess I'll revert things and hope it doesn't break


On 9/11/07, Jon <jon.the.wise.gdrive at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 10, 2007, at 4:27 PM, David Snider wrote:
> >
> >> I've *no* idea why it suddenly stopped working, and stopped
> >> working only
> >> for 246 (at least that was all I could find), but, removing the
> >> setup_channel worked - directv.pl 247 worked liked a champ....
> >>
> >> HTH.
> >> Brian
> >
> > I also have 2 D11 boxes with USB and they are working fine.  In the
> > info
> > screen on the Directv is there a version number for your device?
> > Maybe
> > we can check numbers to see if we are at similar levels.
> As of this afternoon, my D11 box was still working fine. I did have
> the issue with the baudrate when I first set it up in december (well,
> it worked initially, then stopped for "no reason" when the update was
> pushed to the box) of last year, but have had no issues since.
> _______________________________________________
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20070911/491646ee/attachment.htm 

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list