[mythtv-users] Apple X11 or XDarwin?

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Tue Sep 11 21:20:11 UTC 2007

At 9:24 PM -0600 9/10/07, David Snider wrote:
>I also get commercial skip with no issues.  BUT, I have seen the
>issue with the jump forward/backward multiple times.

I second that there are no problems with commskip. Jump fwd/back used
to be a problem, but not since I updated to a more recent SVN version.

I do still have a problem with hangups (spinning pizza of death). It
seems to happen when there has not been any database access for an
extended period of time (like 15-20 minutes, while watching a program
not containing commercials.) The only thing to do, short of waiting
10 minutes for the timeout, is force quit and restart MFE.