[mythtv-users] Free US/Canada Listings

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Sep 11 07:40:21 UTC 2007

Rod Roark wrote:
> I would be VERY surprised if he's an attorney.

Consider yourself surprised.  Geoff's credentials have already been
posted to this thread, and I'll vouch for them because he offered his
services to Schedules Direct when we were looking for pro bono legal
help (and yes, we checked the validity of those offers before settling
on our current firm).

> And perhaps Isaac could speak for himself?

Though I think he may read threads like this for an occasional laugh,
I'm guessing he's too smart to bother replying and adding to the
commotion.  But my guess is that if stuff like this keeps annoying the
people who use this list for something useful, he'll do so.

Then again, you'd think that I would be smart enough to hold my tongue
against baited questions, too.  I guess that means it's time to sleep.

-Chris