[mythtv-users] MythWeb search broken in WAP

B. Rosenstock barry253 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 19:34:46 UTC 2007

Running SVN 14391 of mythplugins.  It seems that when viewing the wap
template, Search does not work - all searches come up as "no results found."
It looks to me that the resulting URL does not match the one from the
default template - it does "/tv/search?s=foo" instead of
"tv/search?type=q&s=foo&search=Search". Manually inputting the extra
variables in the URL into a wap browser fixes the problem, but I don't know
how to fix this in the code, so I'm leaving it up to someone with a little
more skills  :-)

Thanks,
--Barry