[mythtv-users] Small wireless keyboard with integrated mouse (touchpad, stick, trackball, ...)

Chris Weiland hobbiticus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:39:01 UTC 2007

I have the BTC keyboard.  I love the size/shape of it, but I have lots of
trouble with it missing keystrokes.  I don't know if I just have the
receiver in a bad position, but even if I hunt and peck, it still sometimes
misses one out of every 8 or so keystrokes.  I would think that since it's
an R/F device that it wouldn't matter much where the receiver is though.

It works great for linux though - just plug the usb receiver into your
machine, and it works just like a wired usb keyboard, and without any extra
drivers.