[mythtv-users] Small wireless keyboard with integrated mouse (touchpad, stick, trackball, ...)

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:26:07 UTC 2007

On 9/9/07, Joacim J <jocke4news at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am seeking for a small wireless (RF) keyboard with integrated mouse
> (touchpad, stick, trackball,...) and wonder what you guys are using and can
> recommend for use with Kubuntu/MythTV?
>
> --
>  Regards
> Joacim

I've got a BTC 9019URF. It's 'ok' but the RF range is lacking... may just be
the batteries.... I haven't had it all that long and I have to sit 4-5
feet away
to get the keyboard presses to read... I used to be able to sit back 12 feet.
It has a 'joystick' for a mouse... it's usable. My wife did gripe a bit when she
wanted to see the new remote and I handed here that keyboard...  ;) She
was not pleased.... she won't touch it.

jack