[mythtv-users] Written proof that we've all been conned about SD

Andreas linuxdreas at dslextreme.com
Sun Sep 9 05:52:17 UTC 2007

kijuhty,
I took the time to read through most of your posting (well, 'some' would be
more precise) and you have some valid points I think.

I too marked Aaron's posting as important for later reading because he
indeed revealed some interesting facts. And I also got pissed off bigtime
the last days about some list member's attitudes. Actually, it's not even a
handful of list members. So far so good (or bad).

But what you are writing, this lashing out at all and everyone, this
twisting and turning until everything fits your view of the world, gets on
my nerves big time too. Please, next time you want to post, stick to the
facts.

Thank you!

--
Gruß