[mythtv-users] MythArchive DVD

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 10:43:21 UTC 2007

I tried for the first time to make a dvd of a recording. It worked pretty well to make the dvd, but i have a few problems. Dont think it is all MythArchives fault, some of the problems may be mythtvs.

1. Even though i have selected the dvd speed to be 2, the dvd is spinning at full speed.
2. The dvd have no sound, and when i press the voulme button the osd doesnt show. If i play the dvd in VLC i have sound. The sound works perfect in LiveTV and videos.
3. Maybe i have missed som setting, but i selected to burn the dvd immediately and still, the files that was produced by mytharchive is still on my harddrive. Is there some cleanup setting so they are removed automatically? Or do i need to remove them manually every time?

/Stefan