[mythtv-users] Prefer recording at night

Lan Barnes lan at falleagle.net
Thu Sep 6 18:32:16 UTC 2007

On Wed, September 5, 2007 3:52 pm, Guillaume Filion wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a new mythtv setup connected to a single tuner, that means that I
> can't watch live TV when it's recording. I'd like to know if it's
> possible to tell the scheduler to record programs at night when a show
> airs more than one time in the schedule.
>
> Right now, I overwrite the scheduler's programming in mythweb, but I'd
> like it to be automatic.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> GFK's

I can't answer your Q, but I may remark that life begins with the second
tuner card. PVR-150s can be had on ebay at a buy-it-now around $35.
Downside is people say that analog is going away (I'm skeptical because
backward compatability is something joe sixpacks gets and will demand).

Hope my post isn't too much of a tangent.

--
Lan Barnes

SCM Analyst              Linux Guy
Tcl/Tk Enthusiast        Biodiesel Brewer