[mythtv-users] Import and Export of Program Listing Data

Ramon Redondo malinon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 12:13:06 UTC 2007

On 9/6/07, Robert Current <robert.current at gmail.com> wrote:
> Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com

EDIT:  If you are running mysql 5.x, you can actually do this:

> > > mysqldump -umythtv -pmythtv --xml mythconverg program >program.xml
> > >
> > > Throw in an XSLT transform or two, and you could do the whole thing
> > > externally fairly simply.
> >
> > Hey, that's cool. I guess I should read the 5.x docs instead of just
> > doing everything the 4.1 way I've always done everything. :)
> >

> Can someone point me to this document?  What's the 5.x and 4.1
> documents of, what project?  I won't deny, I'm no expert here.

I've added one line back in from the original message above.  They
were talking about mysql version 5.x.

You should be careful about how you edit other peoples emails when you
reply.  Context can be lost and lead to a lot of misunderstanding.