[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 04:34:56 UTC 2007

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com

> > Honestly, I've given up on data source.  They won't let the
> > conversation happen.
>
> There it is again. Now I refuse to respond to any more of your
> messages on any subject. I hope others will follow suit if they have
> endured it even this long.

Guess it's a matter of opinion.  To me, constantly bringing up and
defending Schedules Direct, going off on tangents about Schedules
Direct founders, financal info, all that, in a thread about other
options… To me, that's not letting the conversation happen.

Honestly, I'd be thrilled if people who want to talk about Schedules
Direct stop responding to me.  It's bothered me for weeks.  I don't
see it happening any time soon, but I'd be thrilled.