[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 00:08:37 UTC 2007

David Shay david at shay.net Wrote:
> If you had this, in fact, you would have no need to
> go to the website and the above limitations would
> disappear, unless of course TitanTV created some
> business model that required such a thing, which
> they haven't.

Actually, I got an account at TitanTV with my PVR-150.  I go there a
few times a day because I like the listings better than MythWeb or
on-screen guides.  Plus, I like the contests and forums that TitanTV
runs.  And I've never had to pay them a dime.

Sorry mom… rr.. Dave…  I like TitanTV, they have provided me info,
forums, contests, entertainment, a nice website.  I'd be thrilled if
they worked with MythTV.

I don't like Schedules Direct, because I found the FAQ misleading, and
the conversations on this forum revolting the instant Schedules Direct
comes up, cheerleaders, lies, and tons of bullshit, and they want me
to PAY for that?  Never going to happen.

Schedules Direct seems like a cult more than a service.  Seriously,
google "how to identify a cult."  Sorta crazy how many things fit…
I'm willing to work on another project, even though I don't need it at
all, just so people have other options.  But I'm the one who has
issues?