[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:02:15 UTC 2007

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us wrote:
> Where the conversation breaks down is when people think they're
> entitled to ask other people to develop alternatives FOR them, I
> think.

No one asked that, why do you insist they did?

I believe they asked about how to find information, to which they
started to get answers…  Which were instantly attacked by
Pro-Scheules-Direct people.

It seems clear to me, what your saying didn't happen.  What did happen
is that the REAL answers to the question were attacked, usually with
"just pay the $15" and "you can't do all types of recording with
anything but Scheduled Direct" lies.  That, to me, seems crystal
clear.