[mythtv-users] DFW HDHomerun users, can you get WFAA-DT (ABC)?

Victor Perez spectro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 17:52:46 UTC 2007

I have an HDhomerun and I am having lots of problems getting a lock on
WFAA-DT (ABC affiliate in Dallas). According to antenaweb I am 16 miles from
the transmitter cluster and I get all UHF channels with nearly 100% but this
one is the only in DFW using a VHF frequency (9) and it hovers around 75%. I
can barely get a lock, looks like crap and crashes the backend.

If you can get that channel can you please send me make and model of your
antenna?