[mythtv-users] Script to use Schedules Direct with legacy MythTV installations

Brian Harnish bharnish1004 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 19:20:35 UTC 2007

I want to say thanks for this script. I'm running an old (legacy)
MythTV install (0.18.1) and I'm trying to use the "If it ain't broke,
don't try and fix it" theory with my install.

Also, I noticed that it needs another fix up on the crew members:
s/(\<crew program=\'..)00/$1/;

Also, I wanted to say that it *does* work with XMLTV 0.5.40, I saw
someone mention that they thought that version was too old to work,
but it does.

I saw mention of some new/repeat flag changes, but I thought that was
taken care of on the client side by mfdb instead of coming from dd/sd.
 Does anyone have more information on this?

Thanks for the script!
 - Brian