[mythtv-users] RESOLVED: MythTV Sound remains on during FF

Lan Barnes lan at falleagle.net
Mon Sep 3 19:09:33 UTC 2007

This is a first for me. I was going to ask a question but solved it before
I posted. I'm recording the answer here for the sake of the archives.

FF was apparently leaking sound because my recordedseek table in the data
base was corrupted and then went missing. When I repaired the table and
put it back on line, all was well.

**************

This has been going on for some time. I waited until I upgraded to 0.20.2
in case it might just go away, but ...

FF used to work for me just fine. Now (and I'm not conscious of what I
changed if anything) when I invoke FF snippets of sound leak through. This
happens even if I toggle mute on.

The real problem is, this stops FF from going forward fast. It needs to
hesitate to get the sound out.

Does anyone have an idea what may be going on?

TIA,

--
Lan Barnes

SCM Analyst              Linux Guy
Tcl/Tk Enthusiast        Biodiesel Brewer