[mythtv-users] satellite and local channel (via passthrough) scheduling

Brian D. Frost bfrost at brainboy.com
Mon Sep 3 14:53:13 UTC 2007

I was probably unclear -- I can already record the local HD channels via the satellite box passthru (using serial interface to tune the satellite and record over s-video). So the issue is that I dont have scheduling info for those other channels that I am receiving through the cable box.

How can I combine the schedule info from schedulesdirect for both local OTA and directv via a single tuner card MCE-500.