[mythtv-users] firewire and time warner cable

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 03:54:53 UTC 2007

The reps in my experience are completely retarded.  Most of the time they
dont even know what you are talking about, firewire or not.  For instance,
one time when i had my box crash the rep told me i can view the HD station
if its on the analog stations (1-77) with out the STB.   I asker  here
Really??? what sation would i I tune to?  The told me Channel 33 the analog
station.  OMG what a moron!  Many of them dont even know what firewire is.

To solve you issue all you can do is go back to the store and ask for
another 4350HDC.  And hope that helps.

Mitchell