[mythtv-users] Lost channels since linup change (UK Freeview)

Paul thannet at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 17:26:18 UTC 2007

Ok tried that, now I am in an even worse mess, not your fault, got a
nasty feeling it was a kernel update Ubuntu feisty just downloaded :(

So far the hardware is detected, Tzap created the channels.conf file
fine, hwoever Myth will not tune anything in?

So I followed another thread that recommends updating the VLB drivers
which i duly did, and it was suggested that I import the channels.conf.
That worked to a point, in that I now have TV, but no TV data (I was
using EIT)

I am at a total loss to know where to go from here.

Paul.