[mythtv-users] Upgrade success report (svn 14372)
dsr-myth at tao.merseine.nu
Sun Sep 2 01:57:14 UTC 2007
This is a boring success report, no bugs found.
- I was using an svn version from around February 2007. Storage
groups and HDHomeRun fixes were in.
- pulled fresh source
- ran ./configure with the same options found in the previous
- got a suggestion to add --enable-proc-opt, so I did.
- ran the standard build instructions, then make install
- did the same for mythplugins and myththemes
- paid for a Schedules Direct account, set it up the same as Zap
- had to correct some lib placement (ldconfig)
- ran mythbackend and mythfrontend; the database schema updated.
Checked for obvious aberrations, found none.
- shut them down, ran mythsetup. Changed the grabber to SD,
entered login info, worked on first try.
- ran mythfilldatabase, confirmed data coming in
- started backend and frontend again, declared success.
As I said, boring. Thanks for all the hard work!
Every time you give up a right, the terrorists win.
http://tao.merseine.nu/~dsr/eula.html is hereby incorporated by reference.
More information about the mythtv-users