[mythtv-users] PVR-150 w/Blaster

Jeremy Baker jab at muskokatech.ca
Tue Nov 27 06:01:44 UTC 2007

I currently have a single pvr-150 card with integrated irblaster which
controls a sat receiver working quite well in a backend computer.  I would
like to have another one installed with its own sat receiver.  I am not too
worried about figuring out how to capture with both cards, but I am concerned
about how to have both of them running the specialized version of lirc
required to drive the blaster portion of the card.  Does anyone else have
this configuration?
Jeremy Baker <jab at muskokatech.ca>
GnuPGP fingerprint =
EE66 AC49 E008 E09A 7A2A  0195 50EF 580B EDBB 95B6