[mythtv-users] Any way to hide certain conflicts in Upcoming Recordings?

Peter Schachte schachte at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Mon Nov 26 03:45:42 UTC 2007

Brad DerManouelian wrote:

> It might be interesting to have some sort of conflict level setting.
> For instance, "don't show me conflicts on programs whose priority is
> less than x." Then it would be a global setting and probably much
> easier to implement and no mucking about with existing recording rules.

That's a good idea.  Maybe another option on the upcoming recordings screen.
 There are already options for hiding the "unimportant" entries (the programs
that will be recorded later/earlier) by hitting the 1 or 2 key.  There could
be an option to show only conflicting recordings, and another to show only
conflicting recordings with priority greater than, say, -10.  Then you could
just set the priority to -10 for any program you don't care if you miss.  And
the status label in the corner could be one of "Conflicts," "No Conflicts,"
and "No Important Conflicts."

Peter Schachte              Stupidity is the basic building block of the
schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU        universe.
www.cs.mu.oz.au/~schachte/      -- Frank Zappa
Phone: +61 3 8344 1338