[mythtv-users] Anyone gotten MythArchive running on SuSE 10.2/with wodim?

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 24 19:57:49 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----

AS i type, i am dumping recordings via s-video cable to a dvd recorder (commercial) as i have since 2004... (or maybe 2005)
for 4 hours worth of video that takes 4:15 hours (start/stop and label by hand, not to mention commflagging is sometimes woefully of and almost always leaves me one frame on commercial at each end, if i don't go back and fix it by hand)

Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"