[mythtv-users] New Version: 1.7 Bulk Updater for Videometa(imdb) data

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Thu Nov 22 00:04:18 UTC 2007

> List --
> There is a new version of the imdb-bulk-update.pl tool. In version 1.7
> there are a few new features.
> 1) Better handling of DVD directories. Previously all .vob would have been
> entered into the videometadata table, now the -Fileup function will
> recognize DVD structures if they exist and enter a single entered in the
> DB for the title.
> 2) I've added the ability to handle files that have changed directories
> under the main video path. So users have incoming directories and may file
> videos away under other directories later.
> Download link is unchanged:
> http://www.4shared.com/file/23145905/548ed5c2/imdbupdatertar.html
> Feedback is welcome.
> Ryan

Getting an Error on a single video looks like a parsing error from imdb.pl

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax
to use
near 'http:", coverfile="/storage/posters/0471711.jpg", rating="",
inetre' at line 1 at /home/mythtv/imdbupdater/imdb-bulk-update.pl line 394.
SQL statement failed