[mythtv-users] Converting nuv files to something else

Jason Barnett jbarnett74 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 21:24:18 UTC 2007

I'm running MythTV v0.20.2 on Fedora 7 (64-bit).  I'd like to convert nuv files to something I can use in another application, therefore I've installed MythArchive.  When I try to use it, I get all the way to the status screen.  I can't tell if MythArchive is doing anything as there are no lines in the list.  I've ensured that Python Imaging (PIL) is installed, as well as mysqldb; both seemed necessary according to some documentation I found.

Could someone recommend an application I can use to convert the nuv files?  If MythArchive is the recommended solution, could you provide me with a link to some useful documentation for it?