[mythtv-users] "kernel: cdrom: This disc doesn't have any tracks I recognize!"

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 23:01:01 UTC 2007

A small update:

Since I added /dev/dvd to IgnoreDevices, MythTV is not able to eject
media.  It just says "No devices to eject"...

I also wanted to burn a recording to DVD... And I got this error:

99.90% done, estimate finish Sat Nov  3 23:34:01 2007
Total translation table size: 0
Total rockridge attributes bytes: 0
Total directory bytes: 4096
Path table size(bytes): 42
Max brk space used 21000

1916898 extents written (3743 MB)
/dev/dvd: flushing cache
/dev/dvd: updating RMA
/dev/dvd: closing disc
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py", line 4657, in main
  File "/usr/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py", line 4462,
in processJob
  File "/usr/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py", line 2183,
    r = ioctl(f,CDROM.CDROMEJECT, 0)
IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error

Burned DVD is working, but as I can see in this log, it was not able
to eject it.

This is also probably appearing because of adding the /dev/dvd to the
ignore list?