[mythtv-users] lirc strange behaviour

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Sun May 27 22:20:49 UTC 2007

On FC6, since upgrade to latest mythtv, lirc and ivtv some button from
my pvr350 remote are not working.

channel +- is working but vol +- isn't
back/exit button work when listening TV but don't when viewing recorded
program.

Did something change in the last upgrade ? my config file are the same
but I don't know where to look to find what's wrong.
--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta