[mythtv-users] Playstation 3 / FW 1.80 /uPnP

Navaho Gunleg navahogunleg at gmail.com
Thu May 24 12:50:17 UTC 2007

I had exactly the same thing (Unsupported Data error) -- and figured my
MythTV version was a bit dated so upgraded from 13285 to 13497 (if I look at
the const char *myth_source_version definition that has changed in
libmythupnp).

Anyway -- after the upgrade I don't see any files at all after I have
selected an Album. Recordings still work fine.

If I test with 'djmount' -- that too shows no Music files in Albums. I have
re-scanned my Music collection to no avail.

Oh by the way, after a bit of tinkering, I found out about the Unsupported
Data error that it seems to show up for all my MP3s too, apart from one or
two files which play without a problem. Those that play are "MP3 file with
ID3 version 2.3.0 tag" -- those that don't seem all to be "MPEG ADTS, layer
III, v1" files. So I guess these files need to be converted. :(