[mythtv-users] How mythtv determines startup mode?

Matt Doran matt.doran at papercut.biz
Wed May 23 07:41:14 UTC 2007

Hi there,

The backend detects that it is an auto-start if a recording will start
within the next 15 minutes.  It does not take into account the
mythwelcome wakeup periods.

I just submitted a patch to make the backend take the wakeup periods
into account.  My thread and patch can be found here:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/270225

My patch hasn't been accepted yet... but I hope it will be.

Hope that helps,

Matt