[mythtv-users] mythShellJob unsupported codec

Chris Funk cfunk30myth at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:57:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have the mythShellJob script running as a myth user job, everything works
great on SD however when It tries an HD show I get the following error:
Unsupported codec (id=86020) for input stream #0.1

I'm using SVN-r8743 of FFmpeg.  Everything is from atrpms.

Googling it, suggests compiling my own ffmpeg or perhaps the bitrate of the
file itself?
Any other suggestions?  HD shows aren't important enough to me to mess with
compiling my own ffmpeg. I was just hoping it was going to be a simple,
"change this on the ffmpeg command line" type answer.

Thanks
Chris Funk