[mythtv-users] Audio not working for NTSC channels...

Rage321 rage321 at optonline.net
Tue May 15 21:47:08 UTC 2007

Hi Jeff, some info on setting things up.

Video: S-Video from the STB to your capture card.
Audio: Component (L, R) from the STB to a y-adapter that outputs into a 1/8"
stereo plug - http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/hkibmshop/IC25.jpg - that would
then plug into your capture card's audio in.

This is how I have my Myth set up and I'm pretty sure how most analog people
are set up as well.  Also, and I don't know if this matters, but I have
ALSA:default for all four spots in that set up screen where you set it up.