[mythtv-users] remote configured but not working

Barkhat barkhat at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:31:11 UTC 2007

Well, I followed these instructions to  configure my remote for my Hauppauge
WinTV PVR-USB2 remote on Ubuntu Feisty (
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MCE_Remote ) and found them very
helpful and easy to understand.  However, even though lights are working on
the remote and the IR box, there is nothing happening with the remote
working.  Is there something I can check? I don't know what to do next (and
am a real novice with Linux).  Advice appreciated.

--
Be Love,
Egyirba