[mythtv-users] Any UK DVB-T users having problems recording Channel Five?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat May 12 01:49:31 UTC 2007

On 29/04/07, Andy Burns <fedora at adslpipe.co.uk> wrote:

> Anyway, I've still been getting backend segfaults and frontend
> pause/rebuffer for a fraction of a second every few minutes, but only on
>   Five, Five Us (I presume it would affect Five Life too)

I noticed problems with five last night on a slave machine after using
an old Hauppauge Nova-T 90002 PCI DVB card - it would not tune to
five, fiveUS or fiveLife in LiveTV. I will try and do some more
investigating over the weekend. My MBE - with 3 K-World DVBXpert PCI
cards has no trouble at with five, recording MLB and NBA regularly.

There were no slave backend segfaults that I noticed - the other card
(PVR-350) in the box still worked fine, and the box is running trunk
r13431.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki: