[mythtv-users] mythfrontend floods .xsessions-error

Juergen Sachs juergen-sachs at gmx.de
Thu May 10 18:04:00 UTC 2007

Am Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2007 23:05 schrieb Michael T. Dean:
As you mention it.
I had one in it, I think it was silently lost when I added the lines for nvtv.

Thanks for the init script, I'll try and see if this will fix it.
But I think it will now flood the mythlogfile specified.
But then I will try to save some of the content.

Thanks so far for the hint and the script.
Juergen