[mythtv-users] Frontend menu hangs after deleting last recording

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 01:35:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm having a little issue with mythtv when delete
recordings. When I'm
in the delete recordings screen and I delete all
recordings, the menu
hangs. That is, I'm not able to navigate back out of
the delete
recordings screen. I have to press alt+tab on the
keyboard first. This
only happens when I delete all the recordings. If I
leave one recording
behind, it all works ok. Is this a configuration error
on my behalf or
is it a bug?

Regards,
Bert

Are you using Fedora Core? If you have live preview
turned on, Myth will hang on the last delete. If you
switch to thumbnail, it won't hang on the last delete.
I submitted a bug but it got closed because it
couldn't be reproduced by the developer and he wanted
backtraces and I couldn't provide this since the
ATRpms repo doesn't have the mythtv debug package.