[mythtv-users] Video insertion question

Chris Isip cmisipster at gmail.com
Fri May 4 23:51:04 UTC 2007

Doesn't MythVideo VideoManager setup have a Filter Display option?

I haven't tried  to use the UI to set up the videocategories that the the
filter uses.  I used mysql commands for this.  In each of the files in the
mythvideo directory, there is an option for setting a category.  This number
maps to the list in the videocategory table.