[mythtv-users] nf-m2 motherboard alternatives?

John Martin marti179 at msu.edu
Thu May 3 01:04:02 UTC 2007

> Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 20:57:31 -0600
> From: Shane Hickey <shane at howsyournetwork.com>
> Subject: [mythtv-users] nf-m2 motherboard alternatives?
> To: "'Discussion about mythtv'" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>
> Ok.  Here's my situation.  I built this system:
>
> 1X - Antec NSK2400 Case -
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129014
> 1X - winTV-pvr 500
> 1X - winTV-pvr 350
> 1X abit NF-M2 motherboard -
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813127013
> 1X AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ processor -
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103751
> 2X 1G Memory 240-pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 -
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820134009
>
> <cut>
>
> Thanks much, in advance, for any ideas you might have!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Shane

Shane

I have this, and it works pretty decent on my ancient frontend with
onboard Intel VGA

http://www.shopbot.com.au/p-52731-873859.html

I don't remember spending that much on it though.  $30 sounds more familiar.

Also take a look at this page from Monoprice about 1/2 way down

http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10235&style=

John