[mythtv-users] Double Recordings?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed May 2 15:36:14 UTC 2007

One listing where? I use mythweb to record. When you click on the
show you can see the different channels it is on. You can also go to
the program guide to the channel you want to record and select "Only
record on this channel" then find the show on the other channel in
the program guide and do the same thing there.