[mythtv-users] Double Recordings?

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Wed May 2 15:32:32 UTC 2007

Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On May 2, 2007, at 8:03 AM, David Frascone wrote:
>

>> Brad DerManouelian wrote:

>>> When I was having OTA tuning issues, I did this by setting up two
>>> rules. I set up a rule to record only on the HD channel, then another
>>> to record only on the SD channel until I had my antenna picking up
>>> all the channels without breaking up.
>>>

>> Right -- and that's what I'm doing now with tuner priority.  So, I'm
>> grabbing my stuff over s-video.  But, I'd like to grab it over
>> firewire
>> *and* s-video.  That way, if the firewire is flaky, I still have a
>> "backup".  Right now, I'm choosing one over the other -- but I want
>> *both*.
>>
>> -Dave
>>

> You also need to remove any duplicate checking since you *want*
> dupes. Sorry, I thought that part was obvious. ;)

I just re-read, and I see where our misunderstanding is.  My issue is,
there is only *one* listing for the show.  So, when I click on the show
name, it brings up the recording schedule for the other tuner.  How do I
make a new rule?

-Dave

--

David Frascone

            Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle buttons