[mythtv-users] Watching TV the "MythTV way" and finding new programs

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 10:12:22 UTC 2007

On 3/31/07, Chad <masterclc at gmail.com> wrote:

> But without channel flipping and commercials (and the above mentioned
> possible alternatives), it seems that MythTV won't be necessary after
> all the series I currently watch die off, get cancelled, or just end
> suddenly.

I recently released the first version of a program to get suggestions on
what to watch based on what you've previously recorded, and what you've got
scheduled already. It's a bit like TVWish except with zero configuration
(apart from installing it). It's not much use at the moment as not many
people have submitted their details, but the more people who do the better
the suggestions will be.

You can find my original announcement here -
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2007-March/173949.html

Cheers,
Andrew