[mythtv-users] Help - Sound from rear connectors - M2NPV-VM

Dave Phillips family_of_phillips at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 04:04:59 UTC 2007

I can't seem to get sound out from the rear connectors on this motherboard.
  I get sound out of the headphone jack on the front but nada out of the back.
  I have played with alsamixer and kicked everything up but I don't get any sound from the back headphone connector.
  I would like to get the 6 channel sound working if I could but I would be happy just having two channels.
  I am running the latest Knoppmyth cd.
  Has anybody else had problems?

  Thanks
  Dave