[mythtv-users] Loading image during the boot process

Luca Lucchesi shacky83 at hotmail.it
Wed Mar 28 22:50:27 UTC 2007

Hi.
I'm using MythTV frontend on a Debian Sid system.
When the Debian system is booting up I can see all the boot text messages,
like the Debian style.
How I can do if I wish not to see the text message, but I want to see an
image with a loading bar, like in the Ubuntu distro?
I searched with Google but I didn't found so much information about it...

Anyone could get me any ideas, please?
I hope I managed in explain my question...

Thank you very much!
Bye,
Luca.