[mythtv-users] Motherboard recommendation?

JS Boyd mythtv at futures.com
Wed Mar 28 21:41:42 UTC 2007

Yes. In fact. I have both a PVR-500 and an HDHomerun (2 channel QAM
HDTV). My system can record on all 4 channels (2 SD via PVR500 and 2 HD
via HDHomerun) and playback at the same time. This even works running
only a single CPU core.

I am still having a problem with mythbackend going [defunct] from time
to time.... still trying to get a stable solution to that issue that
allows me to run both CPU cores as SMP.